Our seasonal break is upon us again with Tours recommencing 2020 after the Wet Season
Immerse yourself in nature only 25 minutes from Cairns, this unique site set on the banks of the Barron River, a lush North Queensland rainforest environment offers great views of the gorge, river and surrounding hill tops. Explore all aspects of this site with a variety of rock climbing, caving and abseil activities, all in the one tour!
Cairns Rock Climbing Adventure Tours:
- Includes in-town hotel pickup
- Personalised tours with a maximum of four participants
- Cater to all levels of experience and ability
- Numerous Rock Climbing, Abseil & Caving activities
- Five hour return tour, with up-to four hours on site
- Morning tea fruit snacks and beverages
- All equipment including climbing shoes provided
- Professional, experienced guidance and instruction
- Explore a stunning yet not so well advertised part of Cairns with Topknot Climbing
Great for the first timer and seasoned climber!
Departures from 7:30 am with the price inclusive In-town hotel pickups.
Once out of town the 15 minute scenic drive finds us at our site destination.
This lush tropical rainforest location is set on the banks of the Barron River
Once equipment is fitted and adjusted its time to start the first set of activities.
Followed by a refreshing morning tea that will have you energised and ready for more!
Overall clients will expect around eight to twelve various routes (depending upon numbers and group aptitude). Experiencing a good mix of Rock Climbing, Rappelling and Caving activities.
Ultimately this tour takes us up, down, inside and around one massive granite boulder!
We start to pack down before 12 pm, having you back in town around 12:30 pm with the whole afternoon ahead. A day packed full of adventure.